Saturday, November 6, 2010

Grade Inflation

I don't think grade inflation is a good thing to have in schools. There are too many kids that work hard that deserve an A in a class. Others that try their hardest will get the grade they deserve. If you don't get something then you will be able to ask the teacher and they will see how hard you are working. Therefore giving you the grade you deserve. If I was in a class and worked my hardest, and got an A, and if a friend in that same class did enough to get by, and because of grade inflation got an A. This would make me very angry because I did the work I needed, while others just got by but got the same grade. Grade inflation is not a fair way to show how well students are doing in a class. I believe that if you work your hardest you will get the grade you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment