Saturday, November 6, 2010

dance away the pain


Usually when I am stressed I find something to do to get my mind off of whatever it is I am stressed about. This week I danced to help relieve my stress. When I dance I forget about everything else that is going on in my life at the moment and put all my emotions into my performance. Whether I am happy, sad, angry, or stressed I use that energy to perform to the best of my ability.
Whenever I come up with a dance that is impressive to others I find that it was during a time I had a strong emotion. I can create a piece of art that is expressive in my own way and others may also relate to what I am feeling.
My advise to people who are stressed is to find something that you love to do and use your anxiety and put your heart and soul into it. I find that when you find something you love you should pursue it. When you come across that special hobby you have, even if you are not good at it, use it to your advantage. Being stressed is a lot of pressure and by using your negative energy you can create something beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment