Friday, September 24, 2010

"The influence of blogging is overall a very positive force in the media." -Garrett M. Graff

I love to dance so I automatically searched for a blog about dancing. My favorite dance style is tap dancing so I found this professional blog, Terrance “Taps”. This blog is all about tap dancing; he has information on different tap conventions, merchandise, shows, new tap steps, and his experience at different tap events. In each of his blog posts he has links, pictures, and some videos on different tap information. His purpose for this blog is to inform the reader about new tap experiences that are going on and how to improve you as a tapper. His blog interested be because I have been tap dancing since I was two years old, and cannot stop moving my feet wherever I am. In his blog there are links to websites where I can find new tap moves and ways to improve my tap skills. It is a good blog to read if you are interested in tap dancing.

I am fascinated with tattoos, I have two myself, I think they are very neat. So I found this one blog that is all about tattoos, “TattooBlog”. In every post there is a picture of a tattoo that someone got and either the story behind the tattoo or what he thought about the tattoo. In a few posts there are videos, one of a male getting a tattoo of glasses over his eyes. Some of the tattoos are ridiculous and silly but others are very meaningful and beautiful. The way the blogger writes is very easy to read and comes off very friendly. Anyone interested in tattoos would enjoy this blog, I started reading and seeing all the different styles of tattoos and was captivated in every post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment