Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known." Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters, 1999 US writer (1962 - )

I like to think of myself as an optimistic person. I try to create as much positive energy as I can when I am with others. By being an energetic person, I believe will give off a good impression on people, and will make others try and have a positive outlook while they are around you. I would like to have an effect on at lease one person that would be the greatest accomplishment I have made.


photo.php.jpg



Another thing that that describes me is how I am very family oriented. I love to be around my family and I enjoy sharing my experiences with them. They are all so supportive of me and help me through times of trouble and hardship. It relates to me as a person because by having such a close-knit family I am more susceptible to getting to know people and letting them in.


One of the greatest feelings I will ever receive is after I help someone. Wherever I am I try and carry out at least one act of kindness, from as simple as opening a door for someone to helping someone who is struggling with something they are doing. By doing this it helps me appreciate the little things you can do to turn someone's day around and put a smile on their face.

544_LittleMissStubborn_original.jpg



At times I can also be very stubborn and hard headed. When I think something is right I will stick to what I believe, although it may be wrong. At times it could be a good trait, because when I have made up my mind it is very hard to change it. I am not easily persuaded nor pressured into things that I do not want to do. While that is a positive way to look at this characteristic, it is also negative, because I have a hard time accepting I am wrong.



One negative quality that I have is that I am always worried. I get worried about the simplest things that go on in my life. The thing I get the most worried about is disappointing people. When people ask for a favor I have a hard time saying no to them. As I said I like to help people but some times I help too many people at once and do not have time for myself. It is one of my downfalls, but makes me the generous person that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment