Saturday, December 4, 2010

“I'm here to handle the job that is at hand. Who knows what the future will bring?” -Rep. Leonard Bentz

My ideal life after college would be getting a goo job in my field and being able to excel in it. I want to be a speech pathologist in an elementary school, so my goal is to be able to achieve that right after I graduate. Ideally I would be able to get my own house or apartment and be financially set. I lived in Watertown, Connecticut and would like to get a job at the elementary school there, John Trumbull Primary School. I love to help people especially little kids. They are so enthusiastic about everything and when they learn something new or overcome an obstacle they are so exultant. This is what got me interested in speech pathology, because I knew I wanted to work with little kids and help them with something, other than being a school teacher. So after I graduate I know I want to get a job in this field right away.

In addition to being a speech pathologist, I would love to choreograph at a dance studio. My sister owns her own dance studio and for a part time job, I would love to teach a few classes for her. Again I would like to work with the littler kids. I began dancing when I was only two years old, and have been dancing ever since. I think it is important to follow through with my dancing because it is such an important aspect of my life. By choreographing at a dance studio part time I will be able to keep that joy and inspiration of dance in my life. 

1 comment:

  1. i thought that post was really good :) but the first thing i noticed that i thought was pretty funny is you wrote, i want a goo job :) and i thought you meant you wanted a job in making goo candy lol

    ReplyDelete